1. Do you require a deposit?
Yes, we require a 25% deposit and the remaining balance is due 30 days before your event.
2. How do I reserve the date?
Once you choose a date and package, we will email a contract, you then sign and pay electronically.
3. Do you allow outside catering?
Yes, we do!
4 . Do you have a kitchen?
Our Lawrenceville Suite does not have a kitchen, but our Lawrenceville Studio and Dacula Hall both have kitchens.
At all locations, food should be prepared prior to arriving at the venue.
5. Do you provide the chafing dishes or food trays?
No, your caterer will be able to provide those items for you. If you don't have a caterer, these items can be purchased from Dollar Tree, Party City, Sam's Club, etc.
6. When can I view the space?
You can schedule a self-guided tour here!
7. Can I add something to a package?
Yes, you can add items to any package or special.
8. Does the six hours include setup and breakdown?
Yes, it does. If you need extra time you can add it to your package if available.
9. Can I drop items off the day before my event?
Please bring your items with you on the day of your event so that we are able to ensure all items are safe and secure!
10. How early can I come in to setup for my event?
The setup time is included in the 6, 8, or 12 hour venue rental. If extra time is needed, please consider adding extra time or booking a full day rental. Please enter the venue at your contracted time, not before.
11. How much does it cost to add additional hours?
The additional cost is $100/hr.
12. Can I serve alcohol?
You can serve alcohol as long as you hire our licensed/certified bartender
13. How many guests does your venue accommodate?
Studio: up to 50 guests
Lawrenceville Suite: up to 75 guests
Dacula Hall: up to 150 guests
14. Can I choose any color table linen?
The Bronze Bash includes black, white, or ivory linen. The Silver Soiree and Golden Gala packages include color table linen.
15. Do we need to bring trash bags or cleaning supplies?
No, we will provide them.
16. Can I bring extra decor for my event?
Of course, however we do not set up any decor that we do not provide.
17. Can I change the Gold Chiavari chairs to a different color?
Yes, other colors are $6.50/chair plus delivery.
18. Do you offer a cleaning service so I can leave after my event without cleaning?
Unfortunately, at this time we do not, but our cleaning requirements are minimal.
19. Can I change the color of the Ceiling drapery?
Of course, we only charge $500 for color changes plus installation fees.
20. Is security mandatory?
Security is required for all evening events and must be provided by our venue.
Our 25% date-hold deposit is non- refundable.
From 30 days prior to event: No space rental payment(s) will be refunded.
If the client reschedules a n event within 45 days of original event date, client must make payment in full.
If the client or client's event is impacted by COVID-19, the date and payments made, may be rescheduled one time within 13 months of original event date, no refunds will be provided.
In the event of a government required shut down, payments made will serve as a credit for the rescheduled event.